Williston, FL – Wastewater Treatment Facility Phase 1 Upgrade
|Level of Government:||State & Local|
|Posted Date:||Feb 13, 2020|
|Due Date:||Mar 17, 2020|
Click on the project name below to find the link to the Online Plan Room. There you will find the official plan holders list, plans and specifications, and any addenda issued for each project. You may also purchase pdf downloads or have paper sets shipped to you.
|Project Location:||Williston, FL|
General Bids Due:
Bid Opening Location:
03/17/2020 2:00 pm
City of Williston City Hall, City Clerk’s Office, at 50 North West Main Street, Williston, FL
|Project Owner:||City of Williston|
Replacement of components of two existing oxidation ditch rotors; demolition and replacement of existing Secondary Clarifier No. 1 sludge removal mechanism; and concrete repairs to the secondary clarifier and oxidation ditch concrete structures. The project also includes a Bid Alternate for the demolition of an existing influent mechanical spiral screen and installation of a new influent static screen.
Pre-Bid Conf. Date:
Pre-Bid Conf. Location:
2/26/20 10:00 AM (not mandatory)
Williston City Hall Council Chambers at 50 NW Main Street, Williston, FL
WP Project Number:
Bartt Booz, P.E.
|Online Plan Room:||Click here to view, download or order paper copies.|
- Follow the hyperlink to the project provided at the end of the project information.
First time users will need to register for a FREE account.
- If you have not previously registered, click on Create New Company.
- Fill out the forms and Create user Account.
- You will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click on to activate your account. (Check Spam filter if you do not receive it.)
- You may either Download or Order a paper copy to be shipped to you from Xpress Copy.
- If downloading, click on View Download Queue and then Proceed to Download.
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.