Acton, MA – Contract 2 (DWSRF #4575) – Central Acton WTP Water Main Upgrade
|Level of Government:||State & Local|
|Posted Date:||Feb 13, 2020|
|Due Date:||Mar 5, 2020|
Click on the project name below to find the link to the Online Plan Room. There you will find the official plan holders list, plans and specifications, and any addenda issued for each project. You may also purchase pdf downloads or have paper sets shipped to you.
|Project Location:||Acton, MA|
General Bids Due:
Bid Opening Location:
03/05/2020 1:00 pm
Acton Water District, 693 Massachusetts Ave, Acton, MA 01720
|Project Owner:||Acton Water District|
The work consists of the installation of AquaPipe’s fully structural cured-in place pipe (CIPP) lining within approximately 2,000 linear feet of existing 6-inch and 1,050 linear feet of 8-inch asbestos-cement (AC) pipe along Main Street. The work also includes the installation of 25 linear feet of 6-inch ductile iron (DI) water main, 80 linear feet of 8-inch DI water main, 135 linear feet of 10-inch DI water main, and 1,250 linear feet of 12-inch DI water main. The work includes the replacement of water main appurtenances, valves, and hydrant assemblies; the reinstatement of building service connections; and interconnections with other streets within the limits of work.
WP Project Number:
|Online Plan Room:||Click here to view, download or order paper copies.|
- Follow the hyperlink to the project provided at the end of the project information.
First time users will need to register for a FREE account.
- If you have not previously registered, click on Create New Company.
- Fill out the forms and Create user Account.
- You will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click on to activate your account. (Check Spam filter if you do not receive it.)
- You may either Download or Order a paper copy to be shipped to you from Xpress Copy.
- If downloading, click on View Download Queue and then Proceed to Download.
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.